Information Gathered on the AA Networks Web site
Unless you choose to provide personal information to AA Networks, we do not collect personal information on AA Networks Web sites. To track trends and statistics, we collect the domain Internet addresses of the people who visit us and analyze this information, but the individual user remains anonymous. On selected AA Networks Web sites, you can ask for product or service information, sign up for seminars, submit feedback or request support. In order to process these transactions, AA Networks will collect your name and pertinent business information only. This information is not provided to any other business or organization.
Logging on and Cookies
So that we can serve you better, some of AA Networks Web pages utilize "cookies" which give us more tailored information about you. On your next visit to our site, these cookies identify you and are sent back to your browser. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept the cookie. The information we collect and analyze is only used to improve our Web site and to better serve you.
- We safeguard, according to our strict standards of security and confidentiality, information our customers share with us.
- We limit the collection and use of customer information to the required minimum to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise are subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We do not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously and formally informed the customer, have been authorized by the customer, or are required to do so by law.
- When we hire other organizations to provide support services, we require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate. We tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when we're prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors that we will promptly correct.