VTRS (Video Tape Recording Security Camera System) is the traditional technology, and have many disadvantages:
- Video taped image can go up to 1 frame/3sec at low quality
- Only short distance monitor and recording at limited storage space on VHS only
- High cost to maintain, upgrade and lots of monitoring function limitation-No Sensor detection function.
AA Networks offers DVRS (Digital Video Recording Security Camera System) - An Advanced Technology
- Enables you to remote-access DVRS through Internet to monitor your business even when you're not on the premise.
- PC-based image storage allows you to save, copy, delete and play back record as needed in Digital quality.
- One screen can hold up multiple channels with Motion, Sensor detective functions and it allows you set up a smart saving type to record and can control devices on remote site.
- Alert you when something happened in your business by using Event Alarming function through phone, cell-phone, fax and alarm sound. It also can be event reports daily.
- Reliable, easy to self-maintenance and upgrade.